community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Live Training
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Live Training: Regression Modeling

Sr. Instructional Designer
Sr. Instructional Designer

Course Description: Ready to dive into Advanced Analytics?  Using a real-world application, this course will cover the objectives behind regression modeling, some of the important tools used in creating predictive models, and the interpretation of a model's results.   

You'll learn to: 

• Understand the best type of regression and model to use to understand your data
  • Configure Predictive tools in a workflow in Designer
  • Interpret the results from modeling applications

Date: 2018-02-06

Version: 11.8

Presented by@MichaelF

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi guys!

In preparation for this module, you can download the data and workflow I'll be working with if you want to follow along.

Mike

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi guys!

Thanks for attending! In addition, the workflow and data provided, here's the the sample Lift Chart example (taken from Help -> Sample Workflows -> Predictive Analytics -> 10 Lift Chart)

Cheers,

Mike

Meteoroid

Hi, is there recorded session to replay? Thanks.

Director, Customer Enablement
Director, Customer Enablement

The recording is now available in the original post!

Atom

Are you not providing Webex recordings anymore? Youtube is blocked here at work and the Webex version of the trainings were wonderful.

Thanks,

Jake

Hello, I would try the prediction tools but I can't manage to download the Linear Regression Tool, it says that my license key cannot be found. Can I download it even if it's with a trial license key ? Thanks.

Meteoroid

thank you! Do we have the presentation slides posted somewhere already? Would be great.

Meteoroid

thank you! Do we have the presentation slides posted somewhere already? Would be great.