cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Live Training
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Live Training: Introduction to Building Macros

Sr. Learning Strategy Manager
Sr. Learning Strategy Manager

Experience Level: Beginner

Course Description: Do you find you commonly use the same series of tools in many workflows? Need to encapsulate core business logic or best practices? This session shows you how to turn a repeatable process into a tool which can be inserted into any workflow.

You’ll Learn How to:

• Turn a series of tools into a tool which can be added to a toolset and used in any workflow
  • Design the user interface to collect the required parameters
  • Create standard macros

Instructor: @JoeM

*Note: This session had a recording issue - a playback from a separate date has been provided.

Atom

Great presentation yesterday. Just one followup question about macros that I cannot seem to find an answer for in the community. How do I put a Macro with Salesforce connectors in the middle of a workflow, I cannot seem to map the Macro input. I would have asked the knowledge group, but I figured the proximity to the presentation that this might be the best forum.