community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Some users have experienced issues with Interactive Lesson correctly tracking progress. Please use the Feedback button in the lesson to let us know if you experience this.
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Live Training
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Live Training: Core Certification Prep Session

Sr. Instructional Designer

Experience Level: Beginner

Course Description: Wanting to learn all about our certification program and what you need to know for test day? Join us for this session and learn more!

You’ll Learn How to:

• Prepare for the exam
  • Strategize around answering questions
  • Walk through the certification platform

Date: 2018-07-10

Version: 2018.2

Presented by@JoeM

Atom

Where to register ?

Hi @WizElon  I believe the link to the WebEx (Join Here!) will ask you to register.  On the day of the session, use that same link to join the call!  There's also a calendar invite you can download to serve as a reminder to join. 

Meteor

I think the 'Join here' link doesnot exist anymore. Has this session already happened?

@TarunDeep, this session was hosted live last week (July 10, 2018).  The playback of the recorded session is available, and keep an eye on the schedule for another live session on this topic in the coming months!

Atom

How can I see the playback of this session?

Atom

Hi Christine, where can I find the playback session?

Atom
Replay of the Alteryx training --- is where please ?

Thanks
Community Operations Manager
Community Operations Manager

@WizElon

@MengxiL

The replay of the training is embedded at the top of the post. Are you not able to see this?

DanM

Meteoroid

Hi Christine, 

I would like to get my Alteryx core certification. I am so excited to watch the exam prep video, unfortunately the link is expire. Do you have a different link to that training session? thank you so much! 

The Alteryx team and community ROCK!!