community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Live Training
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Live Training: Core Certification Prep Session

Highlighted

If there is a multiple selection 2 pt question and you select one of the wrong options, will this result in -1 or 0 points? Based on my understanding, if I select one right & wrong answer I will get 0 points, but I am not sure what happens if you only select a wrong answer. I am trying to figure out best plan for answering these types of questions if you don't know the answer - guessing or skipping. 

Thanks for a great Live Training :)

Asteroid

Hello WizElon,

Responding to an old post of yours. It looks like you may register by selecting the 'Register' button at the base of the Alteryx Designer Core graphic in the link below.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Certification/bd-p/product-certification

Cheers, AmNotARobot

Are there any practice exams that could be used to prepare me for the core exam?