community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Annoucement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Live Training
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Live Training: Alteryx Core Certification Preparation

Highlighted
Sr. Learning Strategy Manager

Experience Level: Beginner

Course Description: Wanting to learn all about our certification program and what you need to know for test day? Join here and learn more!

You’ll Learn How to:

• Prepare for the exam
  • Strategy around answering questions
  • Walk-through the certification platform

Date: 2018-05-08

Presenter@JoeM

Version: 2018.1

Meteoroid
Is this 12 Am or 12 pm? On the note its has 12 pm CT but to register it says 12AM. Just double checking
[Formal_Signature]

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, contains or may contain confidential information intended only for the addressee. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, be advised that any reading, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply message and delete this email message and any attachments from your system.

@MsMilli - Good catch - It is intended for 12PM CT - I just update the meeting to reflect to correct time.

Asteroid

Thanks Joe...

When will the recording be available?  I wasn't able to attend Tuesday, would love to watch over the weekend...

Thanks!

Regards,

John

It's now available @JohnBell!

Asteroid

Thanks Joe...very informative...and thanks to the individual who asked about the different types of functions towards the end of the webinar...great question, and thanks Joe to pointing out the examples.  Sometimes, I just need to see the "numerical" examples to better understand than the verbiage explanation.

Meteoroid

I plan on taking the exam at INSPIRE 2018 this year. When you say "open" will that include any notes that we have written?