community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Live Training
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Live Training: Advanced Certification Prep Session

Highlighted
Sr. Instructional Designer

Experience Level: Advanced

Course Description: Want to make sure you're set up for success for your Advanced Certification Exam? Attend this session to review key concepts and prepare for the upcoming exam.

You’ll Learn:

• The types of tools that are included on the Advanced Certification exam

• Strategies for tackling the practical component of the Advanced exam

Date: 2018-07-24

Version: 2018.2

Presented by@ElizabethB

Alteryx Certified Partner

Hi Christine, 

Will there be a recorded version for those who cant watch it live because of the time difference?

Thanks.

Q.

@quantruong Yes, this session will be recorded!  We'll post the playback to this Live Training page when it's ready. 

Alteryx Partner

I've registered, but have not been sent the registration ID, nor the call-in number.  What is the WebEx Registration ID for this event?

Meteor

Hi Christine,

Just a gentle reminder... really wish to see this as early as possible as I cannot join the live session because of time zone. Thank you!

Alteryx Partner

@ChristineB  - Any news on the recording?

I've registered for the Advanced Exam in August so I'd really could use your tips and tricks :)

@ukashi the training has been posted!  Good luck on your exam! 

@Aster the training has been posted!

Meteor

Finally! Thank you @

Alteryx Partner

Thank you @ChristineB the timing could not be more perfect :)