community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Live Training
Join us for a weekly live session on a variety of topics that range from beginner to advanced. You can also playback previously recorded live trainings.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Live Training: Advanced Certification Prep - Part I

Sr. Learning Strategy Manager

Join us for Part 1 of our 6 Part series on preparing for the Advanced Certification Exam. 

Part I - Spatial Analytics in Alteryx

Part II - Building Macros

Part III - Building Apps

Part IV - Reporting/Publication

Part V - Advanced Prep/Parsing Concepts and Tools

Part VI - Recap and Exam Day Overview

Course Description: You have address information for your customers, suppliers or other contacts. Learn how to add a where component to your analysis. Find those nearest to you, those within a certain distance or driving time and more.

You’ll Learn How to:

• Turn coordinates into points on a map
  • Find customers within a certain radius
  • ...and more!

Highlighted

The meeting info says: Event Information: Intro 6: It’s Nice to Share – Alteryx Gallery and Best Practices

Probably a typo.

Meteor

When can we get this training recording session ?

Atom

Did this training session get moved; nobody was online?

The original message said it was cancelled (and the title), just don't know when it will be rescheduled

All, part I has now been posted!

Alteryx Partner

Can Iplease get the County Polygon yxdb data set?

@farhana_91  - I attached a zipped workflow for you.