Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Live Training

Join our live sessions led by expert instructors to level-up your analytic prowess and Alteryx product knowledge.

Building Analytical Applications

live_training.png
Published on ‎05-13-2021 11:34 AM by | Updated on ‎06-10-2021 08:41 AM

Have you ever wondered how to share your workflows with others while giving them the ability to change certain criteria about the data used? In this session you will learn why and how to create Alteryx Apps that can be shared across your Enterprise.

At the time of the event, please join the session HERE.

Recordings will be posted 1-2 business days following the event.

Please refer to the attachments of this event in the bottom right corner to download a calendar invite.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Jun 10, 2021 11:00 AM PDT
End:
Thu, Jun 10, 2021 12:00 PM PDT
Labels (1)
Attachments
0 Likes
5 Comments
KarenYL
8 - Asteroid

Hello, could you please confirm the start time? It shows 11 am PDT here but when I downloaded the calendar, it shows 12pm (I'm in California). Thanks.

JeremyG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @KarenYL . The session starts at 11am PDT. Did you download the .ics from the attachments, or receive an invite when you registered via the link? Thanks!

Hi @JeremyG, I clicked "Add to Calendar" which downloaded .ics and gave me 12pm. But when I downloaded from the attachment, it shows 11am. Thanks!

JeremyG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@KarenYL Ah, yes! I'm experiencing the same thing. Thanks for catching that! We're looking into why it's an hour off. Thanks!!

darragh
3 - Proton

Hi, Will there be a recording posted?