Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Leeds, UK

Welcome to the Leeds UK User Group!

DThorpe
5 - Atom

Hello User Group Members!

Welcome to the Alteryx User Group Comminity for Leeds, UK.

I'm very excited to get this new community running and meeting all the passionate Alteryx users in Leeds and the North!

Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself;

1. What is your name and industry you work in?
  2. How do you currently use Alteryx?
  3. What areas would you like to grow in?

Thanks

David

28 REPLIES 28
PhilDicks
6 - Meteoroid

We are relatively new (approx 1 year) Tableau and Alteryx users working with a wide range of sports organisations including Yorkshire and Durham County Cricket Clubs and Scottish Rugby. If anyone has an interest in either of these sports or feels that they may have some skills/knowledge that we might benefit from we would be very pleased to hear from you. Happy to give as much as get!!

regards, Phil

SamHolmes_dup_282
6 - Meteoroid
Hi Phil, I have been using Alteryx and Tableau together for about 2 years now and would be happy to help / have a chat whenever you need me! Feel free to send me an email.
Thanks
Sam
PhilDicks
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks Sam. That's really kind. We're down in Leeds next Fri/Sat/Sun/Monday for a fixture at Headingley but the prosects of play are poor due to the weather. Would any of these days work for you?

regards, Phil

SamHolmes_dup_282
6 - Meteoroid
Phil I can do any of these days! Be glad to meet you and talk data!

Sam
hroberts
5 - Atom

Hi All

I am Hannah and I implement data analysis strategies across a range of sectors. I am currently doing so for a sports organisation.

Alteryx almost always features in the data strategies I deliver given the size of the organisations I work with, typically used with Tableau or PowerBI.

I am interested in learning more about how people implement, grow and manage Alteryx as part of a data strategy.

Thanks

Hannah 

PhilDicks
6 - Meteoroid
Hi Sam

How about we meet up on Saturday afternoon at Headingley around 2.00pm. My colleague James will be with me. I also invite another member of the Alteryx User Group, Hannah, who has been in touch to say that she’s interested in hooking up.

Does this work for you?

regards, Phil
PhilDicks
6 - Meteoroid
Hi Hannah

How about we meet up on Saturday afternoon at the Headingley Cricket Ground around 2.00pm. My colleague James will be with me. I also invite another member of the Alteryx User Group, Sam, who has been in touch to say that he’s interested in hooking up.

Does this work for you?

regards, Phi
PhilDicks
6 - Meteoroid
Sam - I’m really sorry but our 3 day game at Headingley at the weekend has been cancelled due to the bad weather over the last week or so. We won’t therefore be in Leeds at the w/e. I didn’t find this out until late yesterday afternoon.

That said, I really do appreciate you offer of help and your willingness to come to us. I’ll liaise with colleagues and see if I can offer up a couple of more convenient dates.

regards, Phi
SamHolmes_dup_282
6 - Meteoroid
Works for me! See you at the cricket ground at 2pm!

Sam
SamHolmes_dup_282
6 - Meteoroid
No problems Phil, let me know when you’re next around and I’ll try and make myself available!

Until then enjoy Alteryx!

Cheers
Sam