ALTERYX INSPIRE | Join us this May for for a multi-day virtual analytics + data science experience like no other! Register Now
The Alteryx Community will be temporarily unavailable for a few hours due to scheduled maintenance starting on Thursday, April 22nd at 5pm MST. Please plan accordingly.

Leeds, UK

Welcome to the Leeds Alteryx User Group! Please join us in sharing experiences, best practices, and knowledge.
Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Vacancies at companies using Alteryx or outsourced Alteryx work

Nicola1
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I have recently moved from London where I had several years of Alteryx experience and I am job hunting. Does anyone have any advice or thoughts about how to identify companies who are recruiting for team members with Alteryx experience within Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire?

This community is excellent for asking questions/solving problems and gaining certification but I can't identify any vacancies at companies who use Alteryx in Yorkshire (Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham and surrounding areas). I have only found 2 job specs for companies who use or even mention Alteryx. Is it possible to share which companies use Alteryx within Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire and do companies post vacancies for Alteryx jobs in this community/group? Are there any F2F meet ups locally (or virtual meet ups more recently)?

Many thanks for any suggestions/advice and tips,

Nicola

1 REPLY 1
Keerthana
5 - Atom

<p>Hi Nicola</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>There are few companies like:</p>
<p>Accenture,KPMG,FJR Group,BigHand</p>
<p>Wish you good luck!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Thanks</p>