Leeds, UK

2020 Q1 User Group Meeting

RichBirch
7 - Meteor

Leeds AUG 2020.png

Happy new year everyone!

The date is set for the first Leeds User Group meet-up of the new decade and we have a great line up planned!

When:  Thursday 30th January, 5 - 7 pm
Where:  Asda House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds.  LS11 5AD
Free parking will be available on site in front of the building for anyone driving.

Agenda
  • Welcome & Introductions
  • Mark Frisch (@MarqueeCrew) - Founder and CEO at Marquee Crew, Alteryx ACE and no. 1 contributor in the Alteryx Community.  Mark will be attending in person all the way from the US!!
  • Andrew Bryan (@ajbryan)- Transaction Services Analytics team at Deloitte Financial Advisory
  • Dave Thorpe - Alteryx news and updates
  • Q & A / refreshments

Click here to register for the event.  We look forward to seeing you!

4 REPLIES 4
Si_Marks
6 - Meteoroid

I start a new job with Asda on Monday, so I'm hoping I'll have no issues coming after work! 🙂

RichBirch
7 - Meteor

That's awesome news!  Great to have you on board.  Be sure to get in touch when you are all set up!

Si_Marks
6 - Meteoroid

I will, thanks! 🙂 

RichBirch
7 - Meteor

So we have a slight change to the agenda for this week's Leeds User group following some exiting news we received over the weekend...

We're absolutely thrilled to announce that Mark Frisch (@MarqueeCrew) is flying over to join us IN PERSON on Thursday!!!

This is a fantastic opportunity to meet him and hear all about his Alteryx journey, so get your tickets booked if you haven't already.

@DavidThorpe from Alteryx will also be joining us for the session!