Kansas City, MO

Welcome to the Kansas City User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q1 KC User Group Meeting

mpennington
11 - Bolide

All,

Wanted to send out a placeholder for everyone who might be interested in attending the next user group meeting.  Our tentative date is March 4, likely from 2 to 4 PM.  It will be held in the same location as the last meeting, at Waddell & Reed (6300 Lamar Avenue, Mission, KS 66202).  

We will likely be covering iterative macros with Aaron Harter of AB Data, and Alteryx Partner.  If we have interest, we are considering getting together that evening at the Boulevard Beer Hall for a couple of local brews. I think it would be a great time, please let us know if you are interested.  A more complete agenda and more information will come in the next couple of weeks.  

Looking forward to catching up with everyone!

Best Regards,

Michael & Ashley

12 REPLIES 12
reynoldskc
5 - Atom
I've got it blocked on my calendar
pscheetz
5 - Atom

I'll be there for both the meetup and potential happy hour, I'm hoping to convince a couple other people from DEG as well.

CatherineM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Everyone, 

If you would like to save your spot for our upcoming User Group meeting, you will find the registration page on this post: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Kansas-City-MO/Register-Today-I-Q1-Kansas-City-User-Group-Meeting-M...

We look forward to seeing everyone there! 

-- Cat Martinez

User Groups Coordinator