Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Kansas City, MO

Welcome to the Kansas City User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q1 KC User Group Meeting

mpennington
11 - Bolide

All,

Wanted to send out a placeholder for everyone who might be interested in attending the next user group meeting.  Our tentative date is March 4, likely from 2 to 4 PM.  It will be held in the same location as the last meeting, at Waddell & Reed (6300 Lamar Avenue, Mission, KS 66202).  

We will likely be covering iterative macros with Aaron Harter of AB Data, and Alteryx Partner.  If we have interest, we are considering getting together that evening at the Boulevard Beer Hall for a couple of local brews. I think it would be a great time, please let us know if you are interested.  A more complete agenda and more information will come in the next couple of weeks.  

Looking forward to catching up with everyone!

Best Regards,

Michael & Ashley

12 REPLIES 12
CBurn2017
5 - Atom

Hi Michael & Ashley

Looking forward to the meeting.  Please count me in.

Caroline 

afinzerillo
8 - Asteroid

I plan on attending.

epilady
7 - Meteor
Sign me up

Kelly Epley
[cid:image001.png@01D21EFF.159166B0]
Masters in Business Intelligence and Analytics
Certified Data Science and Business Analytics
Senior Data Analyst | ETS - Information Engineering |[Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CAC9B7.4CE38DE0] W & R Corporate LLC
* (913) 236-1699 | Fax: (913) 236-1556 | * 6301 Glenwood, Overland Park, KS 66202

This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.
LinzyArnold
5 - Atom

I'm looking forward to attending the meeting. Thanks for the advance notice!

Harbinger
9 - Comet

Count me in!

pavanpelluru
7 - Meteor

I will be in..!!

kurtwz
8 - Asteroid

Love it. I'll go. Suggesting the other analytics people at Kiewit go too.

jakevanhecke
6 - Meteoroid

I'll be there with @Harbinger. Voting YES for happy hour. 

MikeN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I'm going to try and make this one!