Kansas City, MO

Welcome to the Kansas City User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

KC User Group 1Q23 Virtual Meeting

KC Banner.jpg
Published on ‎01-23-2023 12:40 PM by | Updated on ‎02-09-2023 07:49 AM

Happy 2023! 

We are looking forward to getting together digitally for our first meeting of 2023!

I will plan to add more details but wanted to give everyone a chance to block out their calendars. One of our local users, Sean Bolte,  has agreed to present a very interesting use case that should present a great learning opportunity. The other content is to be determined, so if there is something that the group would like to explore, please reach out. I also want to mention that I would love for our second quarter meeting to be an in-person event, so any assistance with any space or ideas for a venue is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to an exciting 2023 with the group.

Register by clicking "Yes" to see the Zoom link to join the meeting. 

Best Regards,
Michael & Ashley

Featured Guests
8 - Asteroid

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Feb 9, 2023 08:00 AM PST
End:
Thu, Feb 9, 2023 09:30 AM PST
Labels (1)
5 Comments
cagriffin32
6 - Meteoroid

Sad I missed this! I subscribed to notifications for this group, so I should see you next time. 

I will be posting a video and materials in the next couple of days. Hopefully you can make it to our next in-person event!

-Michael

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@cagriffin32, perfect! Besides manually setting up your notifications, you can also subscribe to the boards in Community that you would like to get notified when something new is posted. Here is an example of getting notified when a new event is posted on the KC User Group page:

Screen Shot 2023-02-09 at 4.03.00 PM.png

Flávia Brancato

That's what I did! Thank you! 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Awesome! 😀

Flávia Brancato