Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Kansas City, MO

Welcome to the Kansas City User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

KC ALTERYX USER GROUP POSTPONED - 5/30

alv728
8 - Asteroid

Hello KC Alteryx Users!

Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts with the event space, we will need to push the user group meeting back to next Thursday 5/30 from 2-4. An updated invite will be sent out to all that have RSVP'ed. We want to apologize for any inconvenience and hope we will still see next Thursday at DEG!

Thanks!
Ashley

6 REPLIES 6
Brenda1
5 - Atom
Please send me a revised update. Look forward to being there.

Brenda Bowen
Tax Analyst

Hallmark Cards Inc
816-274-8872

This message, including any attachments, is for the designated recipient only and/or Hallmark Cards, Inc. employees. It may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail, disclosure of the information, or distribution by you is prohibited.
bpschoon81
6 - Meteoroid

Unfortunately I am out next week with the kids since they'll be out of school. If there is any sort of KC meetup in Nashville please let me know as I would like to connect with more KC users.

Brad 

alv728
8 - Asteroid

Great idea!! We will plan on chatting with the group at the meeting to see what everyone is thinking and will post an update here with the details. Very excited for Nashville!

JimDeLisle
6 - Meteoroid
Hi Cat. It looks like the deadline passed as it indicates "Sales Ended" and doesn't have a RSVP button. Anyway, I'll try to attend. Thanks, Jim

James R. DeLisle, Ph.D.
Director, Academic Real Estate Programs
Associate Professor, Henry W. Bloch School of Management
University of Missouri-Kansas City
5110 Cherry Street, Bloch Heritage Hall, Suite 335 Kansas City, MO 64110

Office: (816) 235-6288 / Cell: (913) 747-8580
Email contact: DeLisleJ@umkc.edu
Personal JRD Website: www.jrdelisle.com
Link to JRD Directory of US Real Estate Degrees and Centers
LinkedIn Contact Name: Jim DeLisle
Click Logo for White Center Website
[1LewisWhite_v1] Check our new
Master of Science in Entrepreneurial Real Estate
(MSERE Fall 2019 Openings)
JimDeLisle
6 - Meteoroid

Is it still possible to attend. If so, what are the logistics? Thanks, Jim

CatherineM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @JimDeLisle 

Yes, it is still possible to attend! Please register through our RSVP page to save your spot for Thursday's meeting! :)

-- Cat