Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Kansas City, MO

Welcome to the Kansas City User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

3/4 | NA Central Q1 Meeting

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Kansas City User Group!

I'd like to announce that the leaders of Austin, St. Louis, Chicago, and Dallas-Ft. Worth will host another meeting to get Alteryx users in region together. 

A portion of the meeting will focus on working in small breakout rooms to live solve a weekly challenge. Each breakout room will focus on one category: Macros Beginner, Macros Intermediate/Advanced, and Spatial. Each breakout room will be led by 2 leaders who will facilitate the conversation and with the goal of solving the weekly challenge by the end of the meeting. Attendees will be allowed to choose a breakout room to participate in.

Hope you can join!

When: Thursday, March 4, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM - 01:30 PM CST
Where: WebEx

AGENDA

12:00 PM – 12:10 PM:
Welcome & Announcements
12:10 PM – 12:30 PM:
2021.1 Alteryx Product Update
12:30 PM – 01:15 PM:
Hands-on Activity (Weekly Challenge)
01:15 PM – 01:30 PM:
Hands-on Activity Debrief & Closing

4 REPLIES 4
alv728
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for posting this Lauren, what a great way to get the KC user group back up and running after a brief pandemic sabbatical! I am planning to attend and hope to see others from KC there as well.

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I would love to see some KC AUG participation!!

@alv728 and anyone else, if you are interested in helping to co-host a meeting this year let me know! I want to make sure each group in the NA Central region gets an opportunity to participate! 🙂 

I also am happy to help you guys host a KC targeted meeting too.

mpennington
11 - Bolide

Lauren,

I will be checking my schedule to join in on this and hopefully get something scheduled for KC again, soon.  This last year has been a bit crazy, but I want to get things rolling again soon.  Hope all is well.

Best Regards,

Michael

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@mpennington will look forward to seeing you there! Like I told @alv728 , you are more than welcome to join the NA Central UG Meeting planning if you both think it's too much to plan a full meeting on your own. I've been telling leaders that it's about the same amount of work to put together a meeting for a local group (Kansas City) and putting together a region group (NA Central). 

Either way I am here to help!