Kansas City, MO

Welcome to the Kansas City User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

3/4 | NA Central Q1 Meeting

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Kansas City User Group!

I'd like to announce that the leaders of Austin, St. Louis, Chicago, and Dallas-Ft. Worth will host another meeting to get Alteryx users in region together. 

A portion of the meeting will focus on working in small breakout rooms to live solve a weekly challenge. Each breakout room will focus on one category: Macros Beginner, Macros Intermediate/Advanced, and Spatial. Each breakout room will be led by 2 leaders who will facilitate the conversation and with the goal of solving the weekly challenge by the end of the meeting. Attendees will be allowed to choose a breakout room to participate in.

Hope you can join!

When: Thursday, March 4, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM - 01:30 PM CST
Where: WebEx

AGENDA

12:00 PM – 12:10 PM:
Welcome & Announcements
12:10 PM – 12:30 PM:
2021.1 Alteryx Product Update
12:30 PM – 01:15 PM:
Hands-on Activity (Weekly Challenge)
01:15 PM – 01:30 PM:
Hands-on Activity Debrief & Closing

4 REPLIES 4
alv728
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for posting this Lauren, what a great way to get the KC user group back up and running after a brief pandemic sabbatical! I am planning to attend and hope to see others from KC there as well.

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I would love to see some KC AUG participation!!

@alv728 and anyone else, if you are interested in helping to co-host a meeting this year let me know! I want to make sure each group in the NA Central region gets an opportunity to participate! 🙂 

I also am happy to help you guys host a KC targeted meeting too.

mpennington
11 - Bolide

Lauren,

I will be checking my schedule to join in on this and hopefully get something scheduled for KC again, soon.  This last year has been a bit crazy, but I want to get things rolling again soon.  Hope all is well.

Best Regards,

Michael

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@mpennington will look forward to seeing you there! Like I told @alv728 , you are more than welcome to join the NA Central UG Meeting planning if you both think it's too much to plan a full meeting on your own. I've been telling leaders that it's about the same amount of work to put together a meeting for a local group (Kansas City) and putting together a region group (NA Central). 

Either way I am here to help!