Jacksonville, FL

Welcome to the Jacksonville User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q4 Meeting!

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi Y'All!

I wanted to get in one more user group meeting before we head to the holiday season. Anyone against first or second week in December? 

Thanks!

Joshua

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
4 REPLIES 4
wottel
8 - Asteroid

No objections.. definitely would like to attend one of these since I wasn't able to attend the last one.

Laney
7 - Meteor

I would be up for a meeting.

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Cool! I'll get something on the books either today or tomorrow :) Any topics you'd really like to see covered or even discussed?

Thanks

Joshua

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
wottel
8 - Asteroid

I know I'm just touching the service of what Alteryx can do so really anything would be great. Currently, we are using Alteryx to replace a lot of MS Access driven processes which deals  a lot with data manipulation.  

I would like to learn more about the Time Series forecasting and knowing which model(s) work best for particular scenarios.

I'm still fuzzy on Macros and don't have a really good understanding of when to use one.(Although I have one in use, the concept I haven't grasped fully)

And then I'd like to know more about using/publishing workflows on a server, particularly when shared network drives are involved (in pulling in and saving data).

But any tips/tricks would be greatly appreciated and if we need to cover issues that have a broader audience, I'm still open for the meeting.