Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Jacksonville, FL

Welcome to the Jacksonville User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q2 2018 USER GROUP IS ON!

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Alteryx Friends! 

The JAX Alteryx User Group is having its Q2 2018 meeting! 

I am excited to see you all at the next AUG! We are still ironing out a few details but will be updating in the next day or two. Just want to get this notice out to you asap!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I would love to see if anyone would like to present. You have a lot of flexibility as far as topic, examples, etc. Feel free to ping me (jburkhow@prokarma.com or 503-926-3205) to let me know if you are interested and I will help you all along the way! 

Never attended an Alteryx User Group? Attend to start networking with peers, exchanging ideas and improving skill sets that will help maximize your potential with Alteryx.

To ensure that we provide enough refreshments for everyone and the right size room please make sure to sign up with this eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/jacksonville-alteryx-user-group-q3-2018-meeting-registration-4735651360... 

When:

Tue, July 10, 2018

4:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT

Where: 

myExecutiveCenter

4600 Touchton Road E, Building 100, Suite 150

Jacksonville, FL 32246

Agenda

Welcome and Introductory Remarks

Alteryx Inspire 2018 Recap

Presentation I: TBD

Presentation II: TBD

Please visit Eventbrite to RSVP for the event!

Snacks and drinks will be provided.

Best,

Joshua Burkhow

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
2 REPLIES 2
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Friendly reminder, the next Jacksonville Alteryx User Group meeting is happening next Tuesday!

RSVP Today!

JessieQSAP
5 - Atom

Thank you for the meeting, It was great!