Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Jacksonville, FL

Welcome to the Jacksonville User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q2 2018 Meeting Review

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Thanks everyone who attended the Q2 Alteryx User Group in Jacksonville yesterday! I thought it was really fun and hope that those who couldn't make it will be able to next time. 

Attached is the deck that was presented. Please let me know if there if you need any help at all :)

I will be setting up the next user group meeting for Q3, shooting for around last 2 weeks of September. One thing I forgot to do (can someone remind me next time is to get a group picture!)

All the best!

Joshua

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
1 REPLY 1
sac09d
6 - Meteoroid
I will definitely be at the next Alteryx user group meeting. Just crazy busy now with my grandma in the hospital (flying to Virginia tomorrow). Wish I could have attended last night. Excited for Q3 meeting!
-Stephanie Couch

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This electronic message contains information from Southeastern Grocers, LLC and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable Law. This message may not be read, used, distributed, forwarded, reproduced or stored by any other than the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete and notify the sender