Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Jacksonville, FL

Welcome to the Jacksonville User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

rumanais
5 - Atom

Hi everyone!

I am a new use of Alteryx. I have attended some live and on-line training on Alteryx. I have experience with SQL and am looking to add Alteryx to my skill set! I am trying to convert a problem that I have been trying to solve using excel to an Alteryx workflow.  I was wondering if I could get some one on one assistance to build this specific workflow as I am in a time crunch and don't have any experience with Alteryx yet 🙂

Thank you

-Rumana 

6 REPLIES 6
wottel
8 - Asteroid

Hi @rumanais 

I can try to assist.. can you provide a screen shot of the issue you are trying to solve.. 

rumanais
5 - Atom

Hi @wottel,

Thank you! I have not started the flow yet.  I would like to set up some time to discuss the issue to begin the workflow if that's OK with you! I am assuming this is a Chase internal group?

Thank you

wottel
8 - Asteroid

no.. this is not Chase only.. it's Jacksonville users.. so not sure what you can actually share but free to DM if you still want to set something up

rumanais
5 - Atom

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hello @rumanais, and welcome to the Alteryx Community. Besides the User Group page, I would also encourage you to ask questions in our forum where Alteryx users can help as well. Here is the Designer Discussion😉

Flávia Brancato
rumanais
5 - Atom

Thank you! I am excited to join the Alteryx community.