Jacksonville, FL

Welcome to the Jacksonville User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Job Opportunities in Jacksonville

Laney
7 - Meteor

Our Consumer Insights team is looking for new team members.  If you are interested or know anyone who is looking for a growth opportunity please reach out to director Bastian Moldehnke (bastianmoldenhkne@segrocers.com).

General outline and purpose

• Responsible for delivering fact-based and actionable insights that drive customer loyalty, sales growth, and profitability
  • The role reports to the Director, Growth & Analytics in the Strategy and Transformation team
  • Big data analysis and linkage including POS, customer loyalty, supply chain, market (syndicated) and others
  • The role is very cross-functional interacting with other analytics teams (i.e. real estate, digital marketing) as well as business owners
  • Exposure to senior leaders and executive team; needs to be able to present complex technical models to non-technical audiences

Technical knowledge

• Experience with extraction and utilization of POS, Supply Chain, or Loyalty data via SQL, Hyperion, Alteryx or similar
  • Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT)
  • Statistical modeling experience with SAS, R, etc. preferred
2 REPLIES 2
D12monkey
8 - Asteroid

Good evening folks,

I was approached by a recruiter today and I just started a new position so I have to pass. But some of you may be looking so I grabbed the info to post on here for any local that may be interested.

They are looking for an Alteryx Engineer below is the job description and contact info. Just let them know I sent you so he can see that I wasn't lying about posting it on here.

Data Engineer

The Data Engineer will support the design and development of data workflows, ETL-like processes, SQL queries, and Visualizations of various clinical and non-clinical databases in the client Ecosystem. They must demonstrate advanced analytical skills, technical and business knowledge and have a strong understanding of how to leverage industry standard tools and methods to solve problems. The Data Engineer will work closely with Software Engineers by providing data mapping and wrangling expertise and Data Scientists by helping to determine and provide data sets needed for analysis. They often wrestle with problems associated with database integration and messy, unstructured data sets. Their ultimate aim is to provide clean, usable data to whomever may require it.

Qualifications Must have:

• Deep understanding of ETL and Data workflow tools such as: Alteryx, Microsoft BI, Tableau Prep, Redpoint. Experience with SQL, and other scripting languages.

• Self-starter, self-motivated, high level of initiative within a fast-paced, constantly evolving data management environment

• Result focused mentality with ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflicts in a timely manner.

• Bachelor’s degree in Data Informatics, Computer Science, Business or related field. OJT Experience considered.

• Ability to travel to Customer sites (up to 10%)

Kevin O'Malley

Optimum Healthcare IT

komalley@optimumhit.com

bbznyc
6 - Meteoroid

If anyone is looking for an exciting opportunity to kick-start Alteryx community and be part of Finance Solutions Group in Jacksonville @ Deutsche Bank please apply at the link below.

Knowledge of Tableau is a plus.  SQL is a double plus.

Aptitude and hunger to learn is a must.

https://www.db.com/careers/en/prof/role-search/job_search_results.html#JobOpeningId=574582

Thank you,

BN