Jacksonville, FL

Welcome to the Jacksonville User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Jacksonville User Group - Q4 2018 - IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

All right Folks,

Time to get excited!! Yeah that's because the AUG JAX IS BACK WITH A BRAND NEW TRACK! See details below, hope y'all can make it. We might have to track you down if you don't :) I will be posting the agenda shortly as well. 

Join us for the Jacksonville Alteryx User Group meeting. We are very excited about providing an opportunity for Alteryx users in Jacksonville to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx.

DATE AND TIME

Tue, November 6, 2018

4:30 PM – 6:30 PM EST

myExecutiveCenter

4600 Touchton Road E, Building 100, Suite 150

Jacksonville, FL 32246

View Map

MAKE SURE YOU RSVP HERE ASAP! 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
5 REPLIES 5
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Also if you are interested in presenting during the user group or even better you'd like team up with me on planning and leading these user groups let me know! 

You can reach me at jburkhow@prokarma.com 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
DataRangler
8 - Asteroid

Are we on today for User Group Meeting?

JessieQSAP
5 - Atom
I am planing to join with my colleague.

Sent from my iPhone

The content of this email is limited to the matters specifically addressed herein and is not intended to address other potential tax consequences or the potential application of tax penalties to this or any other matter.

The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited, and all liability arising therefrom is disclaimed. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership. This communication may come from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP or one of its subsidiaries.
CatherineM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi there!

Yes, our Jacksonville User Group Meeting is still taking place today! :)

I will be opening up the Eventbrite link shortly so you may still register: Jacksonville Alteryx User Group Meeting

-Cat

Laney
7 - Meteor

Sorry - I will not be able to make it today. :-(