Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Jacksonville, FL

Welcome to the Jacksonville User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Heads Up! Q4 Session in December

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi all - It's been a crazy couple of months but I wanted to touch base and let you know we are going to try and go for a fun Q4 meeting before the holiday and then turn it up a notch for 2020! Stay tuned, more details to come shortly 🙂

Joshua @joshuaburkhow  & Francisco @aristiguieta

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
12 REPLIES 12
DataRangler
8 - Asteroid

Give me heads up on dates and I can check with our company for hosting meeting.

DataRangler
8 - Asteroid

looks like missed December

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Yes, too hard trying to get one in before the holidays. I am going to send out a post tomorrow evening for 3rd or 4th week in January. Would that work to be held at your place? 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
CatherineM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@DataRangler @joshuaburkhow - Please let me know how I can help in planning the next meeting in January! 🙂

-- Cat Martinez

DataRangler
8 - Asteroid

Just give me couple of dates and I will make sure conference room available.

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Cool. I am having lunch with @aristiguieta tomorrow and we'll get dates/agendas discussed. @DataRangler would we be able to maybe book the rest of 2020 or not possible? 

Thanks!

DataRangler
8 - Asteroid

Sure. Lets get some firm dates.

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Perfect! What's the best tuesday or thursday in February? Ideally I'd hope we could do every 3 mon after that. Good @aristiguieta & @CatherineM ?

aristiguieta
8 - Asteroid

Let's try Tuesday Feb 11th, and then work on having our meetings "2nd Tuesday" .. that would be:

Tuesday Feb 11th,

Tuesday May 12th,

Tuesday Aug 11th,

Tuesday Nov 10th.