Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Jacksonville, FL

Welcome to the Jacksonville User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

9/21: Jacksonville Alteryx User Group Meeting. RSVP.

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Join us for our inaugural Jacksonville Alteryx User Group meeting. We are very excited about the start of this User Group and providing an opportunity for Alteryx users in Jacksonville to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx.

Agenda:

Welcome and Introductions

Roundtable Discussion

• What Challenges are You Trying to Solve with Alteryx?
  • How has Alteryx changed the way you work?
  • What topics do you want to see presented/discussed at the next meeting (i.e. Using R Tools, geospatial analysis, data warehouse integration, etc.)

If you can’t attend but know someone who might like to, please forward them this url

We hope you can attend!

4 REPLIES 4
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hey Y'all!

Let me know if you can't make it as well, would love to get any input from you if you're willing!

Look forward to meeting you all there! Let me know if you have any questions. 

Joshua Burkhow

jburkhow@prokarma.com 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
TatianaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

There's still time to register! Hope to see you there!

Tatiana Servin
Content Marketing
Alteryx
Laney
7 - Meteor

Joshua,

Sorry I was unable to make it.  We are still trying to catchup at work from all the hurricane created issues.

I'm looking forward to the next group meeting.

Matthew

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

No Worries! I am posting the deck we went through last week. Would love any feedback/input you may have :)

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks