Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire Europe 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

Welcome to the Inspire Europe 2018 Buzz!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome to the Inspire Europe 2018 Buzz, we're thrilled you could join us!

We created this space so you could easily stay up to date on all things Inspire Europe, among other things:

Get the latest updates

Subscribe to the Inspire Europe 2018 | Buzz board, or only to your specific topics of interest to receive notifications as soon as new content is posted. You can control & personalize your notifications settings here for the best experience.

Ask questions & get answers about the event

Whether you are a brand new or seasoned attendee, feel free to ask any Inspire related questions you may have for our team or previous Inspire attendees, right here on the Inspire Buzz board. We'll be happy to help!

Network with other attendees

Looking to network with peers who have similar use cases or who are from the same industry during the conference?  We encourage you to use the space to make connections by creating a new thread to share your interest. You can then plan a time and place to meet up during pockets of free time throughout the conference.

Share your ideas and feedback

Whether you will be attending the conference or following us on the web, we look forward to your suggestions for improvements, or any ideas you may have!  Let us know what you enjoyed from previous events, what you missed & what you'd like to see next.

Missed Inspire Europe 2017? 

IMG_5899_sml.jpgIMG_6015_sml.jpg

We hope you'll find this space useful and we look forward to meeting you on the 8th-10th of October at Inspire Europe 2018 in London! 

5 REPLIES 5
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@LeahK,

I've made a SWAG suggestion to @BrianO and to @ChiaraP.  So far, Brian is on-board!  If "Warm & Fuzzy Matching" is selected as a session, maybe I'll be travelling with friends.  I personally can't wait for October to come and to attend #Alteryx18.  Will there be a new set of hashtags for us?

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Excellent!

Sounds exciting.

I'll be there.

spring-1.gif

Bulien

Carlos_A
8 - Asteroid

Hi Everyone,

This year will mark my first time attending Inspire and i'm super excited to be there!

I noticed on the Tuesday there's an event marked as Code.Chella, but I wasn't able to find much information about it. Is there anywhere I can find more details? Or will more be unveiled on the day?

Thank you,

Carlos

Kynikos1
5 - Atom

Hi Leah, 

I attended Alteryx Inspire U.S. this year and apparently there were ~3,000 users. Amazing! Do you know how many attendees were at Alteryx Europe 2018 earlier this month? 

Thanks!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Kynikos1,

Glad you were able to attend the US Conference last year! Hopefully you can join us again in Nashville in 2019.

To answer your question, we had just over 1,500 attendees at our Inspire Europe conference earlier this month 😀