Inspire Europe 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

Inspire Europe 2018 | What are you looking forward to?

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I am so excited to venture across the pond for the Inspire Europe conference this year, and hope you are too! Here are just a few of the things I am looking forward to:

• Watching Europe's best Alteryx users compete live under the lights at the Alteryx Grand Prix!
  • Cheering on the next phase of customers brave enough to make an attempt at the Alteryx Expert Certification exam.
  • Honoring Alteryx Analytics Excellence Awards winners! Submit a Use Case by August 17th to qualify. Read the announcement for more information on the program. 

What are three things you're looking forward to experiencing at the Inspire Europe conference this year?

Check out last years highlights video for some inspiration!

Whether you were lucky enough to attend last year, or you’re planning on joining us this September, we want to hear from you!

There's still time to take advantage of early bird pricing! (discount period ends 31 July, 2018)   Register Now

1 REPLY 1
FameAsser
6 - Meteoroid

For me it would be :

1) Seeing Aces working in real time to produce insight and analysis, using tools I may not normally have thought of myself to bring data to life...the Beer & Harry Potter one sounds right up my street.

2) Networking with fellow Alteryx Users. I am personally very early on my Alteryx journey, so to be able to speak with and gather invaluable knowledge from people who have a deeper understanding of Alteryx will be fantastic.

3) Keynotes - I have always been a big fan of people who are passionate about a business taking to a stage and shouting about how good their product is. 

The whole three days will be fantastic and I cannot wait to come down from Leeds to join you all.