community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire Europe 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

Contest - On The Road To Inspire London

Comet
Wow Yug, you nailed it !!! 😀
Meteor
Wow Nez!!! I love absolutely love the video!!!
Meteor
Awesome entry Yug!!! Loved the kids that featured :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)
Bolide
Bolide

Thank You So Much @MarqueeCrew @ToriA @Nezrin @scolaco - I am glad that you all liked it..!

Meteor

Alteryx for me has been a game- changer in the way I look at data problems at work - from parsing huge XMLs to doing data transformations to make my Viz's lean and fast. Over the last couple of years, it has helped me on the journey of learning - teaching - relearning -mentoring and has provided a sense of fulfillment that I had not get previously. 

Outside of work, here's what I have been able to do, thanks to Alteryx helping me at work.

@ydmuley @MarqueeCrew @SeanAdams @scolaco @MaddieJ  @Nezrin #AlteryxCommunity

#AlterNation #Alteryxeu

Bolide
Bolide
@SubratDas5 Thank You for posting this. It’s great and really appreciate everything that you do for AUG and AFG.
Meteor
Awesome entry Subrat!!!

I LOVE Alteryx & I LOVE Music

I use Alteryx everyday and for the competition I wanted to use my passion for music to illustrate Alteryx and its capabilities,
and the ability to seamlessly connect files together and create something simple & fun at the end.

I hope you enjoy

I use Alteryx everyday and for the competition I wanted to use my passion for music to illustrate Alteryx and its capabilities, and the ability to seamlessly connect files together and create something simple & fun at the end.

Wow! this is very impressive Joshua! #Talent

Thanks Siddique