Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire Europe 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

Contest - On The Road To Inspire London

DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

The Long and Winding Road (to Inspire) Continues!

We are thrilled to announce to the Alter.Nation that Road To Inspire will continue on to Inspire 2018 Europe in London on October 8-10th!

What does that mean for the Alter.Nation? More chances to win BIG!!!!!Gift Card Asset.png

Join the Alter.Nation and continue to share how Alteryx alters your life and work! Submit your life-altering analytics story for a chance to win your spot on the Road to Inspire video series, a free pass to the Inspire 2018 Europe conference where you will be featured on the main stage, and other fabulous prizes.

Participating is easy! All you have to do is address the following in your submission:

1. How does Alteryx allow you to kick ass at work? 
  2. Show us what YOU do to fulfill your passions outside of work.  

Pro-tip: Increase your chances to win! Surprise & Delight our sights, sounds, and emotions! See Past Entries here

How to submit:

You can either reply here on the Inspire Buzz - OR - Use the hashtag #AlterNation & #Alteryxeu18 on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook to submit your entry. Make sure to mention @Alteryx.

In order to qualify you must include either a video OR photo(s) along with a written response.

The contest will run from July17th until August 31st, 2018. 

Prizes/Rewards 

• road-to-inspire-badge.pngA special badge for everyone who puts themselves out there by entering the contest. 
  • Grand Prize winners will be featured in an upcoming episode of Road to Inspire and receive a complimentary pass to Inspire London 2018 (will select up to 5 winners)
  • Top three grand prize winners get a little something extra 😉

Entries will be judged by a qualified panel of Alteryx judges who will evaluate each entry based on the following criteria:

• 50% creativity
  • 50% votes, likes or stars from your peers via Community and Social channels 

Check out the official rules here.

Join the AlterNation and alter your life!

45 REPLIES 45
Nezrin
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide
Wow Yug, you nailed it !!! 😀
Thanks,
Nez
Alteryx ACE | Sydney Alteryx User Group Lead | Sydney SparkED Contributor
scolaco
7 - Meteor
Wow Nez!!! I love absolutely love the video!!!
scolaco
7 - Meteor
Awesome entry Yug!!! Loved the kids that featured :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)
ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thank You So Much @MarqueeCrew @ToriA @Nezrin @scolaco - I am glad that you all liked it..!

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
SubratDas5
10 - Fireball

Alteryx for me has been a game- changer in the way I look at data problems at work - from parsing huge XMLs to doing data transformations to make my Viz's lean and fast. Over the last couple of years, it has helped me on the journey of learning - teaching - relearning -mentoring and has provided a sense of fulfillment that I had not get previously. 

Outside of work, here's what I have been able to do, thanks to Alteryx helping me at work.

@ydmuley @MarqueeCrew @SeanAdams @scolaco @MaddieJ  @Nezrin #AlteryxCommunity

#AlterNation #Alteryxeu

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar
@SubratDas5 Thank You for posting this. It’s great and really appreciate everything that you do for AUG and AFG.
Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
scolaco
7 - Meteor
Awesome entry Subrat!!!
joshuaokoli
5 - Atom

I LOVE Alteryx & I LOVE Music

I use Alteryx everyday and for the competition I wanted to use my passion for music to illustrate Alteryx and its capabilities,
and the ability to seamlessly connect files together and create something simple & fun at the end.

I hope you enjoy

I use Alteryx everyday and for the competition I wanted to use my passion for music to illustrate Alteryx and its capabilities, and the ability to seamlessly connect files together and create something simple & fun at the end.
siddiqueahmad
5 - Atom

Wow! this is very impressive Joshua! #Talent

joshuaokoli
5 - Atom

Thanks Siddique