Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire Europe 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

Contest - On The Road To Inspire London

DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

The Long and Winding Road (to Inspire) Continues!

We are thrilled to announce to the Alter.Nation that Road To Inspire will continue on to Inspire 2018 Europe in London on October 8-10th!

What does that mean for the Alter.Nation? More chances to win BIG!!!!!Gift Card Asset.png

Join the Alter.Nation and continue to share how Alteryx alters your life and work! Submit your life-altering analytics story for a chance to win your spot on the Road to Inspire video series, a free pass to the Inspire 2018 Europe conference where you will be featured on the main stage, and other fabulous prizes.

Participating is easy! All you have to do is address the following in your submission:

1. How does Alteryx allow you to kick ass at work? 
  2. Show us what YOU do to fulfill your passions outside of work.  

Pro-tip: Increase your chances to win! Surprise & Delight our sights, sounds, and emotions! See Past Entries here

How to submit:

You can either reply here on the Inspire Buzz - OR - Use the hashtag #AlterNation & #Alteryxeu18 on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook to submit your entry. Make sure to mention @Alteryx.

In order to qualify you must include either a video OR photo(s) along with a written response.

The contest will run from July17th until August 31st, 2018. 

Prizes/Rewards 

• road-to-inspire-badge.pngA special badge for everyone who puts themselves out there by entering the contest. 
  • Grand Prize winners will be featured in an upcoming episode of Road to Inspire and receive a complimentary pass to Inspire London 2018 (will select up to 5 winners)
  • Top three grand prize winners get a little something extra 😉

Entries will be judged by a qualified panel of Alteryx judges who will evaluate each entry based on the following criteria:

• 50% creativity
  • 50% votes, likes or stars from your peers via Community and Social channels 

Check out the official rules here.

Join the AlterNation and alter your life!

45 REPLIES 45
ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

My passion with Alteryx as a tool has grown from solving business problems to doing good with data! I can't say enough about how much I love being part of Alteryx For Good in India and adding value to the charity organizations.

This video is just a trailer and I will be posting new videos and pics before the deadline. Till then Enjoy!!!

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
Nezrin
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

A glimpse of my Alteryx journey

More than Alteryx has transformed my career, it has transformed me myself.

Alteryx has helped me discover my passion. Started using Alteryx for almost 9 months now and there has been no turning back since then. There is no single day where I do not bring in the Alteryx touch. Be it at work to hunt down all Excels or be it during weekends with charities through Alteryx for Good events, Alteryx has become the part and parcel of my everyday life.

Thanks to all for including me in your Alteryx journey.

@ydmuley @MarqueeCrew @SeanAdams @scolaco @MaddieJ #AlteryxCommunity

#AlterNation #Alteryxeu18

https://youtu.be/xDBDJ3GJLm4

Thanks,
Nez
Alteryx ACE | Sydney Alteryx User Group Lead | Sydney SparkED Contributor
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Nezrin,

thanks for including me in your journey. Your a shining star 🌟

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Nezrin I love your Road to Inspire! Thanks so much for sharing--especially the adorable photos of your parents. They must be so proud :)

Tuvy Le
Manager, Community ACE Program
ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar
Agree @TuvyL - Great video and content! Every time the Benchmark is set higher by everyone posting here.
Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Nezrin
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Awww.. thanks @MarqueeCrew and @TuvyL :) 

Thanks,
Nez
Alteryx ACE | Sydney Alteryx User Group Lead | Sydney SparkED Contributor
SubratDas5
10 - Fireball
Great video Nezrin. Makes me want to visit Kerala at the earliest.
ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Finally! Here it is, took time, but hope you all will like it.

My passion with Alteryx as a tool has grown from solving business problems to doing good with data! I can't say enough about how much I love being part of Alteryx For Good in India and adding value to the charity organizations.

This video shows my journey with Alteryx and Alteryx For Good specifically. Once again thanks to one and all for being with me and for all the support and love! This video is dedicated to you all, specifically Alteryx For Good India team and Alteryx For Good Bangalore User Group.

Enjoy and do let me if you like it by giving a 'Star' 

@SeanAdams @MarqueeCrew @ToriA @QuyenT @MaddieJ @TuvyL @Nezrin @scolaco @viveksahoo @Vinutha @LeahK @SubratDas5 @palakjindal @Sindhu1

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@ydmuley,

I like it, starred it and am now commenting on it.  You're leading with great examples.  We all know where your heart is.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
ToriA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This is amazing Yug! I love all the photos and what you're doing for Alteryx for Good! THANK YOU!