Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire Europe 2017 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date on all things Inspire Europe!
SOLVED

Agenda Selection

cookl
8 - Asteroid

Hi Guys,

Just wondering how the agenda selection works...

- If you select a particular session are you guaranteed entry?

- Do you have to show on entrance that you have picked that session or is it still first come first served, and the selection is just get an estimate of the people who will attend?

Thanks in advance,

Lucy

7 REPLIES 7
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@cookl -- Great questions!

Unfortunately, booking sessions in the Agenda Builder won’t guarantee you a seat on site, as rooms will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. The main benefit of confirming your personal preferences is that it helps us to better plan capacity for the most in demand sessions :-)  It's also a way for attendees to keep track of what sessions they plan on attending.

I hope this additional information is helpful. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

Hi @LeahK - where can I access the Agenda Builder? Thanks!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

To access the agenda builder you must first login and validate your information through the Registration Portal: https://www.etouches.com/inspire-europe-2017

You can then navigate to the “Select Agenda” tab to get started.

SelectAgenda.jpg

Hope this helps @jamielaird!

jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

Thanks @leahhill!

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Sorry @LeahK, but this doesn't appear to be working for myself or my cohorts. It opens the screen but none of the links across the top are clickable. I've tried it in ie, Chrome and Edge. 

Is there another link? I'm trying to choose my agenda items.

Thanks

Bulien

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@LeahK,

Don't worry. Sorted.

It was my brain thing.

Bulien

cookl
8 - Asteroid

Thanks Leah!