Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.
SOLVED

will there be a 2021 tips + tricks for Alteryx?

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hey, forgive me if I've missed the announcement for it anywhere, but one of my favourite posts from looking back on the past inspires (sadly, i wasn't using Alteryx at the time to join any) is the tips + trick posts from 2019:
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Inspire-2019-Tips-Tricks/ta-p/42567...

A lot of tips in there still relevant today, and Alteryx has seemingly changed a lot since then. I was just wondering if there would be another one of these posts for this years inspire, so I can steal all the knowledge from those brainy ACE's and community members 😁

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
4 REPLIES 4
kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

I think this is the session you're looking for:
Tips & Tricks (
https://reg.rainfocus.com/flow/alteryx/inspire21/catalog/page/catalog/session/1618510827410001Sfra - EMEA region)

I'm also looking forward to the following related sessions!

FYI, if you're looking for something specific, you can go to the session catalog and search for a keyword (and also filter for your viewing region to get the sessions most appropriate to your time zone!) The links above are for the EMEA versions, but these sessions are offered in all three regions.

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Oh fantastic thank you! 

I saw the speed tips, but i didn't see the tips and tricks one! My mistake!

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Good call, @kelly_gilbert! And thanks for the tips. 😉

Yes, @TheOC, I highly encourage you to give a shot to that session. Lots of good stuff! 

Flávia Brancato
kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

If you didn't attend it already, the Workflow Configuration and Best Practices session also had a lot of similar content to the Tips & Tricks sessions in previous years.