Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Where the Wild Ideas Are...

NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

If you've used Alteryx for any longer than about 2.3 seconds, you've likely already come to realize the power of now being able to do the impossible... but every once in a while you stumble upon an idea that just doesn't quite fit inside the box the way you'd like it to.

That feeling when you get stuck with a wild idea you aren't sure what to do with...That feeling when you get stuck with a wild idea you aren't sure what to do with...

So what do you do? How do you put the right people and the right pieces together to bring your idea to life??

I have the supreme honor of acting as Queen of the Wild Things (i.e. panel moderator) for the "Where the Wild Ideas Are" Community session at Inspire Nashville, where we will be talking about just that: how do you bring your own wild ideas to fruition? Check out this panel of movers & shakers who will be sharing their best advice for bringing our new and interesting ideas to life in the Alteryx platform, throughout the Alteryx Community, and within their own organizations...

THE PANEL

@AlexKo @andrewdatakim @DavidW @Hollingsworth @KatieH 

Alex Koszycki - Alteryx Community, a.k.a. The Idea Rally CaptainAlex Koszycki - Alteryx Community, a.k.a. The Idea Rally Captain   Andrew Kim - ACE, a.k.a. The Idea ArtistAndrew Kim - ACE, a.k.a. The Idea Artist   David Wilcox - Alteryx Engineering, a.k.a. The Idea WranglerDavid Wilcox - Alteryx Engineering, a.k.a. The Idea Wrangler   John Hollingsworth - ACE, a.k.a. The Idea TroubadourJohn Hollingsworth - ACE, a.k.a. The Idea Troubadour   Katie Haralson - Alteryx Product Management, a.k.a. The Idea StorytellerKatie Haralson - Alteryx Product Management, a.k.a. The Idea Storyteller

Come join me as I pick their brilliant, creative minds about topics like: how the Community has created a place that fosters the sharing of ideas... the path an idea takes throughout the product management and engineering cycles... and some creative ways to foster a culture of innovation in your own organization!

Looking forward to seeing the Community out in full force at Inspire Nashville, and can't wait to have some awesome conversations about your own wild ideas and the innovative things you are doing with Alteryx to amplify your analytics and your careers (Hint: You might want to bring some of those ideas to this session!!)

Let the Wild Idea Rumpus Start!Let the Wild Idea Rumpus Start!

Cheers, y'all!

NJ

0 REPLIES 0