Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Where are YOU traveling from? | Inspire 2019 Ice Breaker

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

As we count down the hours, minutes and seconds until Inspire Europe 2019 is finally here, let's take a moment to share where in the world we'll be traveling from!

carmen.gif 

When I attend conferences, it brings me so much joy (and relief) to see friendly faces once I arrive. In addition to sharing where you'll be traveling from, share a bit about yourself in your reply so Inspire newbies and veterans alike can easily make connections the moment they step through the hallowed halls of the Tobacco Docks.

We'd like to know:

1. Who you are (name, role, company - anything you'd like to share!)

2. Where you're traveling from (Don't forget to add a picture!)

3. What you're most excited for about Inspire London

4. Fun memory from a previous Inspire (if you've attended before) OR a fun fact about yourself

I'll go first to break the ice!

beach.jpeg

1. Maddie Johannsen, Alter Everything Podcast Producer, Alteryx

2. I'll be traveling from Irvine, California. Here's a picture of me at the nearby beach, Crystal Cove, just minutes away from Newport and Laguna Beach (queue "California" by Phantom Planet forever stuck in my head)

3. I can't wait to see Michio Kaku's keynote! Highly recommend giving him a follow on Twitter

4. My favorite memories of Inspires past include the wrap party in Anaheim (my first Inspire!) and when @kat took home the gold in the Grand Prix last year. (Don't forget to sign up to compete in this year's Grand Prix - you have until August 30!)

Now it's your turn! Reply to this post to amplify your introduction.

12 REPLIES 12
RoelEsselink
8 - Asteroid

1. Who you are (name, role, company - anything you'd like to share!)

Roel Esselink. I work for Shell and I manage the so called Lab environment in Shell where Alteryx is part of a set of tools we offer to our employees.

2. Where you're traveling from 

Netherlands where I like to Geocache a lot

clipboard_image_0.png

3. What you're most excited for about Inspire London

The Grand Prix is the best nerd-out session I've been part of and I love it. I also liked the sessions last year where Alteryx power users shared their tips.

4. Fun memory from a previous Inspire (if you've attended before) OR a fun fact about yourself

I am a Game Master for a tabletop role playing group that has been going for 4 years now.

JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

IMG_7681.jpg

1. Jeff Stroud, Director of Community Operations, Alteryx

2. Broomfield, CO

3. Definitely Michio Kaku's guest keynote!

4. Nashville was my first. I loved the Grand Prix, and that Dean gave that great belt buckle as a prize.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Daryna
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi! 

1. My name is Daryna, but it will be easier for you to pronounce Dasha 🙂 I'm the happiest QA from Alteryx

2. I live and work in Kyiv, so will travel from Ukraine 

3. It's my second so big Alteryx event in Alteryx and the first Inspire. So I'm excited about everything! 

4. I'm 29 and I still believe in Unicorns 🙂

photo_2019-09-18_13-23-13.jpg