Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

What session are you looking forward to the most?

JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Because I love badges, I'm kicking off a thread to discuss our favorite sessions 🙂

I just took a sweep through my agenda to make sure I have all the sessions I want to attend. Grand Prix, while maybe not a "session", is certainly up there for me given how fun they have been to watch in the prior years. Curious what sessions in particular ya'll are looking forward to most? 

4 REPLIES 4
David-Carnes
12 - Quasar

I'll have the feed in the background whilst I work.  (Yeah, good luck with that.)  I'm looking forward to the key notes and the Grand Prix most of all.

terry10
11 - Bolide

I'm looking forward to "Data Science Mixer - Do Charts Lie? A Conversation with Data Visualization Expert Alberto Cairo"

https://reg.rainfocus.com/flow/alteryx/inspire21/catalog/page/catalog/session/1618353983298001edRM

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@terry10 Twinning! I'm looking forward to this one too 😀

Don't forget to subscribe to our Data Science Mixer podcast because [spoiler alert] we're going to kick off an awesome discussion on the Community about this session right after it premieres on Wednesday! 

terry10
11 - Bolide

@MaddieJ