Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

What do you miss most with an in-person Inspire Conference?

melissa_m
8 - Asteroid

Meeting passionate Alteryx Designers in person!

5 REPLIES 5
Maskell_Rascal
13 - Pulsar

Oh so many things! The networking and hands-on demos to name a few, but really just the ability to geek out with fellow Alteryx users that are passionate about data analytics. 

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

Ditto - I'm an extreme introvert, but I totally missed the opportunity to meet people from the community or strike up a random conversation with my seat neighbor in a session. I vividly remember happening to run into @BradWerner in Nashville in 2019 after we'd interacted in the Community and on Twitter!

I also missed being away at a conference. It's so much easier to focus on the material when you're there, full-time, rather than being at your office (or home office) and feeling like you need to multi-task.

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I miss connecting and mingling in person with the community!

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I miss randomly bumping into community users I know and us both doing the simultaneous pointing thing:

mceleavey_0-1621598382476.jpeg

Bulien

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@kelly_gilbert ,

the next time we're at a real world Inspire I'm going to run up to you and point.

M.

Bulien