Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Updated Health & Wellness Guidelines at Inspire!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

You may have already seen the news, but if not let me be the first to share it with you! Inspire 2022 will now allow not only proof of vaccination, but also a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of your arrival to the event. If you've been on the fence about purchasing your tickets because you aren't vaccinated, you now have a chance to get things going to register before it's too late. Further details can be found below.

Updated Inspire Health and Wellness COVID-19 Guidelines

The health and safety of everyone attending Inspire Americas 2022 in person is our top priority. Due to the changing status of COVID-19 infection rates in the U.S., we’ve revised our health guidelines. To gain entrance to in-person Inspire events, all attendees, speakers, sponsors, and staff will be required to provide proof of full vaccination, or a negative PCR or rapid antigen test taken within 48 hours of event arrival. Please note that you must bring your own negative test results, as on-site testing will be very limited.

If you have any questions about this update, please don't hesitate to post them here in this thread, and I'll be more than happy to answer them to the best of my ability. Can't wait to see all of you there!

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
1 REPLY 1
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@WillM ,

If I use an OTC test, is proof a picture on my phone?  How do we supply the date (or that it was actually my results)? 

-- Asking for a friend

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.