Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

TRAINING | Inspire Europe 2019

ChristineB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
We are thrilled to announce that the training offerings for Inspire London are now available in registration!

This year, we are offering two full days of product training before the start of the Inspire conference.  Monday (14 Oct) and Tuesday (15 Oct) are fully loaded with training sessions for every Alteryx skill level.

I've included a summary of the available training classes below. Visit the Inspire Europe Training page to learn more about each class.

MONDAY, OCT 14 2019

MONDAY TRAINING INSPIREEU19.png

TUESDAY, OCT 15 2019

TUESDAY TRAINING INSPIREEU19.png

Add one or both days of product training to your Inspire Europe conference registration.  Select your courses, and get ready to take your skills to the next level!

PRICING

training pricing_InspireEU19.png

• What training classes are you planning on attending?!
  • Do you have any recommendations for Inspire newbies?

Reply to this thread to share your thoughts!

8 REPLIES 8
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

I highly recommend the data investigation fundamentals! It can take you to the next level by being able to use Alteryx tools to better understand your data! 

Love it @ChristineB 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
wwatson
12 - Quasar

Is the full agenda fro Inspire Europe 2019 available yet?

wwatson
12 - Quasar

I recommend Dynamic Workflows, 

wwatson
12 - Quasar
wwatson
12 - Quasar

Christine, I tried to reply to your private message but got an error saying you were not enabled for private messages???

I forwarded the reply to IanWi to send to you.

Regards,

William

VizWithDan
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I've seen there is a 25% on training.

I'm looking to add this to my conference ticket online but it doesn't apply the discount on the 'enter your card details' screen.

Can anyone from Alteryx help me?

Thanks
Danny

NataliaV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Dan! This discount is automatically applied at checkout. If you're having trouble please email inspire_europe@alteryx.com

VizWithDan
7 - Meteor

Thanks Natalia.

The discount is being applied now, however on trying to pay there is an error.

I've called my card supplier who have confirmed there is no issue with the card and to refer back to yourselves to see if there is something wrong with the website