Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.
SOLVED

Phone App for Alteryx Inspire Europe 2019

wwatson
12 - Quasar

I was wondering if there will be a phone App for the Alteryx Inspire Europe available?

9 REPLIES 9
JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

I believe there is going to be a phone app available for Inspire Europe. However, I am not aware of the release date.

VizWithDan
7 - Meteor

So it looks like the app is available to download (on Apple products anyway) 
However, It's asking for a PIN and I have no clue what is is, or how to get one?
Can anyone help?

wwatson
12 - Quasar

I could only see old Alteryx Inspire Europe apps and the Alteryx Inspire 2019 one for Nashville in the app store.

I'm not sure the Alteryx Inspire Europe 2019 one is there.

Can anyone advise?

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello everyone!

We are aiming for the Inspire UK App to be released on September 25th!

Please understand that this is a target date and is subject to change. Once the App is live you will receive an email from the Inspire team so keep an eye out!

Thanks,
TrevorS

Community Moderator
wwatson
12 - Quasar

The Inspire Europe 2019 App is out there now. Both iphone and Android.

The pin is your registration ID.

I was able to download and log in.

Not long to go now.

VizWithDan
7 - Meteor

Great thanks! Working 😄

NataliaV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

We opted to send formal release information out on Monday, but feel free to get in and start playing around!

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @TrevorS ,

who would I contact to have some details changed? My registration has come through with the wrong name and I can't change it on the app.

Thanks,

M.

Bulien

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hello @mceleavey 

Please reach out to 

inspire_europe@alteryx.com

Thanks!
Trevor
Community Moderator