Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.
SOLVED

On-Demand Video..available days ?

RAyx21
5 - Atom

Hi there,

Good Morning !

Good job on the On-Demand videos ! Some of them are very interesting. Can we log back to Inspire at a later date to view them ?..Thank you

Regards,

RG 

14 REPLIES 14
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @RAyx21

After a session has aired in all regions an on demand button should appear in the catalog on that session listing. A note will go out when they are available and it should be within a week after Inspire. Please note that not all sessions will be made available due to contract terms varying from speaker to speaker. 
Flávia Brancato
DFranklin
7 - Meteor

@FláviaB - Will any of the content be saved beyond the following week? I'd love to be able to access the training sessions as I prepare for my next level of certification! Not to mention using the tricks shared on video for my day job 😉

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @DFranklin!

Yes they will be live on our post event microsite until July 31,2021 and after that they will be posted to the Academy training area as well.

Flávia Brancato
RAyx21
5 - Atom

Thanks for info

DFranklin
7 - Meteor

Thanks, @FláviaB ! This is great to hear!!

Bal
6 - Meteoroid

Hi - Would you mind posting the link to the microsite? I only seem to get the surveys now when I login to the Inspire Site.

I missed so many exciting session, and would love to see some of them on replay! 

frank6773
8 - Asteroid

Please, get we link to the micro site as someone else said we only have access to the surveys currently.  I was planning to catch up over the weekend on these excellent sessions.  😞  

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hello everybody! Sit tight. As soon as we have the link available we will share with you. Thank you for your patience! 😀

Flávia Brancato
imo1810
5 - Atom

Hi

Will the training materials used in the training session be available for download so that we can follow along with the training sessions. I downloaded some of the zip files during Inspire but not all of them.

Please advise

Imraan