Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Inspire Europe 2022?

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi All,

Does anyone know if there will be a European Inspire next year? If so, where?

I must know!

M.

Bulien

11 REPLIES 11
NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @mceleavey what a great question! Currently Inspire EMEA 2022 is planned to take place in Amsterdam during the week of October 17th! Inspire Europe page is available here 🎉  We also plan to launch the Inspire 2022 website and registrations for the US event on December 8th. You can find the link here😊

Sebastiaandb
12 - Quasar

@NitashaP @mceleavey Awesome news! Looking forward to meeting all of you here in The Netherlands!

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

itshappening.gif

Bulien

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I will be there! Can't wait to met other community members 😀

Aidan_K
11 - Bolide

Hey @NitashaP , has the European Inspire in October been confirmed yet? 

ikhuitfeldt
5 - Atom

@NitashaP seems like your link is for the american inspire, when will you launch the European Inspire website with registration?

Aidan_K
11 - Bolide

Good news for those that have been following this thread, and may not already know :

https://pages.alteryx.com/inspire-emea-2022-analytics-for-all-alteryx-inspire-emea22.html?utm_source...

Hopefully see many of you in Amsterdam 😀 

DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Thanks @Aidan_K ! I wonder why there is no update on the Inspire Buzz box. Looking forward to it!

Shifty
12 - Quasar

Glad to see some other people super pumped for Inspire EMEA.  🥳  Particularly important for those of us who can't make it to Denver.