Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Inspire Europe 2019 - Call for Speakers!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

IMG_4mocvi.jpg

In case you missed @JulijanaS's announcement, Inspire Europe: We Want To Amplify Your Greatest Alteryx Artwork, we are excited to let you know that we are officially accepting speaker submissions for Inspire Europe!  

Whether you're speaking at Inspire Nashville (now less than 1-week away!), are eager to get up on the stage for the first time to share your passion for Alteryx, or simply have a great use case to share, we want to hear from you!

Submit by June 30th to be considered: https://inspireemea19cfp.hubb.me/

Why you should consider speaking at Inspire Europe

• Participate in THE Analytics Conference of the year and receive a complimentary ticket
  • 3,000 people knowing your name — best personal ad ever!
  • Impress and inspire your peers with the great work you’re doing with Alteryx
  • Get more involved with the rest of the Alteryx community
  • Amplify your Alteryx story and your career journey

What are we looking for?

• Solutions — show us how you are solving that impossible business problem with Alteryx
  • Demonstrate clear ROI from your use case
  • GO DEEP into the platform — Alteryx Server, Connect, Promote

1C0A0119.jpg          20181009_165716.jpg

Where is Inspire Europe 2019?

• This year, Inspire Europe is at Tobacco Dock in London on 14-17 October 

3 REPLIES 3
jt_edin
8 - Asteroid

Hi. Do @LeahK or @JulijanaS know when our Inspire Europe 2019 submissions might be accepted or declined? If you have any updates (good news or bad news) that would be really helpful as I need to think about travel plans. Thanks! John

inspiredeadline.JPG

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey all!  Just closing the loop on the status of speaker submissions for Inspire Europe (in case others have similar questions to @jt_edin).

We received a ton of great submissions this year and the review process took a bit longer than expected. Our apologies for the delay!

If you submitted a session submission, you can expect to receive an update on the outcome via email this week.

Thank you @JulijanaS and @AnnaA for the info! 

SD17
5 - Atom

Hi Leah,

My colleague and I each submitted an abstract for Inspire 2019 to talk about two advanced client use cases and have not heard back from anyone at Alteryx since submitting - not even an automated message.

What is the submission process status? Should we assume our abstracts have been rejected?

Many thanks in advance.