Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Inspire 2022

beachego
7 - Meteor

Who else is looking forward to getting back together in person for 2022??

21 REPLIES 21
severhart
8 - Asteroid

I received an email in January 2021 that said differently. Can you message me or is there a place to email?

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @severhart. Please, go ahead and email inspire@events.alteryx.com. 😉

Flávia Brancato
ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

@FláviaB any update on the website and registration?

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Will there be a European Inspire in 2022? I think the last one before nature decided to get a little revenge on us primates, was supposed to be in Amsterdam. Is that still a thing?

Bulien

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @ChrisTX. Registrations are planned to start on December 8th at altery.com/inspire. 😀

Flávia Brancato
ljpanetta
7 - Meteor

I was actually able to register today!!

galextny
5 - Atom

Where can I find a listing of training sessions?

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @galextny. We have a few Inspire training sessions in our Video Training Index. Just look for the 'Inspire 2021' tag on the Topic column. We also have all the Inspire presentations here

Flávia Brancato
ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

@galextny if you're asking about Training at Inspire 2022, you can see them after you register for the conference.

@FláviaB is it possible to see the Training sessions (May 16-17) before registering, to decide if we want to pay the additional training fee?

ChrisTX_0-1642077193011.png

Chris

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Good question, @ChrisTX! I don't believe you can have access to review the training sessions without registering. For any further questions, I would recommend contacting: Inspire@events.alteryx.com😉

Flávia Brancato