Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Inspire 2022 - Community Hub Activity and Badge Information!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hubbagpost.jpgThe wait is over, and the day we've all been waiting for has finally arrived - Inspire 2022 is here!

In the spirit of Inspire we are giving you an opportunity to receive a community badge (for both in-person and virtual attendees) and a tote bag at the Community Hub (in-person only) here at Inspire. But you can't just show up and expect to claim it!

We want to hear from you - What has been your favorite part of Inspire so far, and what are you most looking most forward to? This can be a session, an event, or just some general tidbit that you've missed from seeing people face to face. We just want to know what makes Inspire so special to you personally - after all, it's all of the people here that make everything really work at a conference like this.

I can personally say that my favorite thing has been seeing everyone in person after such a long time! Putting faces to the names in the community is such a cool experience - and some of you are way taller than I expected.

To receive a Alteryx Community tote bag, stop by any of the booths in the Community Hub (Alteryx Community, User Groups, ACE, or Podcast) and show us your post in this thread. We cannot wait to meet you!

Don't worry though, this thread isn't the only way to get a digital badge at Inspire.  All attendees will receive an Attendee badge, speakers will get a Speaker badge, and there's even a great "SparkED @ Inspire" badge, so be sure to stop by their booth in the Expo Hall as well!

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
91 REPLIES 91
cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Wow what a week at Inspire. I'm back now and feel like I need a holiday to recover, but also so excited to see those Sneaks make it into the product (I really hope to see that App Builder!).

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

We love to see you "back" in the Community, @ethunter90! Don't forget to check our User Groups and start connecting with folks in your area! 😀

Flávia Brancato
WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

WillM_0-1653677877517.jpeg

I know I'm a bit late to the game here, but I had to share my favorite part of Inspire as well, now that I've recovered and feel like a human being again. The Alteryx Community is such an incredible place for people to learn and share, and having been able to meet all of you was truly a delight. While there's no doubt that narrowing things down was hard, there's one moment that really stuck out to me from the entire week.

During the welcome reception we had Dean Stoecker, cofounder and executive chairman of Alteryx, at the community hub signing copies of his book, and getting a chance to witness just how much everyone showed up for that experience was truly something special. There was a line the entire duration of the party, and even when we ran out of books, there were people there waiting to just get a chance to say hi and have Dean maybe sign their badge. Without Dean's longstanding support, the Alteryx Community might not have been able to grow into the truly wonderful thing it is today - it was really special to see just how many other people realize that too.

And if you missed your chance to see Dean at the reception, don't forget to check out our panel event next Wednesday, June 1st.  Be sure to RSVP for a truly can't-miss event - this is a great opportunity to hear from Dean and some of our longstanding customers and employees about the past 25 years of Alteryx, lessons learned, and some fun stories to share along the way.  We can't wait to see you there!

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @Tommyg! You can take a tour in our Getting Started hub to introduce yourself, browse resources, and share feedback. Also, don't forget to join our User Groups so you can stay up to date on current and future meetings! 

Flávia Brancato
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Nick612Haylund, it was so great meeting you in person! Hope you had fun at Inspire! Looking forward to the Q2 Twin Cities UG meeting! 😎

Flávia Brancato
Powerhouse_21
9 - Comet

Loved the ideas and new options around creating dashboards.  Not just creating one to "hopefully find" issues, but making them for meaningful purposes.

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Was a great time awesome podcasts 😄

Kamran1991
11 - Bolide

hi everyone,

Can anyone let me know how can I get the badge for Inspire202, in my profile at Alteryx community?

Thanks,

Kamran

DanielG
12 - Quasar

I am not seeing a Denver Attendee badge either.  Can I get one of those as well?  Thanks!!!  :)

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Kamran1991 and @DanielG, you should now have the Inspire 2022 Attendee badges under your profiles. Since the badges are given based on the information provided when you registered to the conference, perhaps the emails you used to registered were different than the ones used in your Community profiles. 😉

Flávia Brancato