Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Inspire 2022 - Community Hub Activity and Badge Information!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hubbagpost.jpgThe wait is over, and the day we've all been waiting for has finally arrived - Inspire 2022 is here!

In the spirit of Inspire we are giving you an opportunity to receive a community badge (for both in-person and virtual attendees) and a tote bag at the Community Hub (in-person only) here at Inspire. But you can't just show up and expect to claim it!

We want to hear from you - What has been your favorite part of Inspire so far, and what are you most looking most forward to? This can be a session, an event, or just some general tidbit that you've missed from seeing people face to face. We just want to know what makes Inspire so special to you personally - after all, it's all of the people here that make everything really work at a conference like this.

I can personally say that my favorite thing has been seeing everyone in person after such a long time! Putting faces to the names in the community is such a cool experience - and some of you are way taller than I expected.

To receive a Alteryx Community tote bag, stop by any of the booths in the Community Hub (Alteryx Community, User Groups, ACE, or Podcast) and show us your post in this thread. We cannot wait to meet you!

Don't worry though, this thread isn't the only way to get a digital badge at Inspire.  All attendees will receive an Attendee badge, speakers will get a Speaker badge, and there's even a great "SparkED @ Inspire" badge, so be sure to stop by their booth in the Expo Hall as well!

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
91 REPLIES 91
iosilevich
5 - Atom

Hey - first time here at Alteryx Inspire! The event has been amazing so far! As a new user of the designer tool, I learned the first steps of creating my workflows and cannot wait to apply this knowledge at my job! It was great meeting new people from different fields and I am looking forward to next year!

YutingD
5 - Atom

As one of the “ALL”, I have been amazed, inspired and empowered by this event and of course - all the people who have contributed and participated! Together, we can make the world better!

nbrenner
7 - Meteor

So excited to be in person again!

jvu
5 - Atom

First timer to Alteryx Inspire and I’m totally nerding out.  I love the mini sessions at AYX Mini. It’s too the point and just enough to get me started on stuff. Also having the experts here is way easier than hunting them down via email chains. 

tommyjohn342
5 - Atom

An awesome community with endless support! Love to see all the new things coming from Alteryx. Let's shape the future!

Ayaladom_
5 - Atom

The solution center is always super helpful but the soccer corner and F1 racing game were fun!

SierraZizzo
7 - Meteor

Inspire in Denver is one of the best conferences I have ever been to!! Fantastic speakers! 

JReid
9 - Comet

Not only does inspire connect me to the greater Alteryx world and inspire innovation, but it brings me closer together to my Alteryx team within my organization. I'm feeling extra Inspired already!

lhedrick
5 - Atom

Great to connect with other users and learn about new functionality!

Yitchuin
5 - Atom

Ayx community rocks