Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Inspire 2022 - Community Hub Activity and Badge Information!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hubbagpost.jpgThe wait is over, and the day we've all been waiting for has finally arrived - Inspire 2022 is here!

In the spirit of Inspire we are giving you an opportunity to receive a community badge (for both in-person and virtual attendees) and a tote bag at the Community Hub (in-person only) here at Inspire. But you can't just show up and expect to claim it!

We want to hear from you - What has been your favorite part of Inspire so far, and what are you most looking most forward to? This can be a session, an event, or just some general tidbit that you've missed from seeing people face to face. We just want to know what makes Inspire so special to you personally - after all, it's all of the people here that make everything really work at a conference like this.

I can personally say that my favorite thing has been seeing everyone in person after such a long time! Putting faces to the names in the community is such a cool experience - and some of you are way taller than I expected.

To receive a Alteryx Community tote bag, stop by any of the booths in the Community Hub (Alteryx Community, User Groups, ACE, or Podcast) and show us your post in this thread. We cannot wait to meet you!

Don't worry though, this thread isn't the only way to get a digital badge at Inspire.  All attendees will receive an Attendee badge, speakers will get a Speaker badge, and there's even a great "SparkED @ Inspire" badge, so be sure to stop by their booth in the Expo Hall as well!

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
91 REPLIES 91
Tommyg
5 - Atom

Can’t wait to check out user groups after inspire

Sharod100
7 - Meteor

I’m having so much fun at my first inspire conference! There’s so much to learn and do! Look forward to advancing my Alteryx experience 

Laurazak15
5 - Atom

So much information available, love it!!

aking
7 - Meteor

Happy to be here! Alteryx has the best community!

jeileenmas
5 - Atom

Alteryx inspire 2022 - so excited about all of the predictive modeling session!

Ragini
7 - Meteor

Having a blast at Inspire 2022! Great work Alteryx Team!!!

TylerPearson
5 - Atom

Having a great time at Inspire. Super excited for Auto Insights and all the new features coming to Designer!

marianaam
5 - Atom

I am excited to be at my first Inspire. I am ready to learn more about the tools (especially, predictive analytics) and meet other Alteryx users. 

karen_xcel
5 - Atom

Having a blast at Inspire!! 

dolzy
5 - Atom

I’ve already learned so much this week!  Can’t wait to learn more.