Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Inspire 2019 - Earn your Badges!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Looking towards Inspire Nashville, there's no shortage of opportunities to earn cool new badges right here on the Alteryx Community!

To ensure you don't miss out on adding these limited edition 2019 Inspire season badges to your repertoire, we've put together this list.

Earn BEFORE the conference

Inspire19_registered-buzz.png

Buzzed for Inspire

Are YOU ready to celebrate game changing stories and shatter even more analytic barriers at Inspire this year?

If you answered YES, you’re only a few steps away from earning this badge!

Here's what you need to do to earn the Buzzed for Inspire badge:

1) Register for the conference.

2) If you aren’t already a member of the Alteryx Community, sign up today!

3) Post on the Inspire 2019 Buzz!

• You can either Reply to an existing thread OR
  • Start a new conversation around Inspire with the rest of the community.

Inspire19_tipstricks.png

Tips & Tricks

If you have a tip or trick you would like us to share at our upcoming Inspire session, please share it by replying to the Give Us Your Best Tips & Tricks post.  There is no tip or trick too small or too obvious…

For your contribution, you will get our brand new 2019 Tips & Tricks badge!

Inspire19_speaker.png

Inspire Speaker

Are you speaking at Inspire 2019? Make sure you have a community account, to get recognized for this achievement.

We encourage all speakers to promote their sessions on the Inspire Buzz! Initiate a conversation leading up to the conference or share session materials after the live event!

Earn DURING the conference

Inspire19_digitallyconnected.png

Digitally Connected

Download and use the Inspire 2019 Nashville Mobile App! Available on app stores soon!

Inspire19_community.png

Community.Amplified

This badge is earned at the Inspire Conference. Visit the Community Hub, or attend one of the 12 Community Track sessions!

Inspire19_woa.png

Analytics as an Equalizer Panel Luncheon

Come to the Women of Analytics sponsored luncheon on Thursday! pre-registration is required. SOLD OUT

If you missed out on the opportunity to register for the luncheon, you can still earn the badge by sharing your feedback with the Women of Analytics Community!

Here's how:

A big initiative of ours in the upcoming months is to collaborate with YOU to develop a Women of Analytics data science project related to diversity and equality in the workplace.

Anyone who shares their thoughts or offers ideas for problems to take on has the opportunity to earn the limited edition #alteryx19 Women of Analytics badge. Simply post a reply to the Analytics as an Equalizer Research Study thread.

Post date must be prior to June 30th, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.

Inspire19_borntosolve.png

Born to Solve

Come hang out with a few of our most reputable Weekly Challenge contributors @estherb47 and @patrick_digan  in the inaugural Born to Solve session!

When? Wednesday June 12th @3:15pm

Learn more about this unique session on the Inspire Agenda page.

Earn AFTER the conference

Inspire19_Attendee-Nashville.png

Inspire Attendee

All inspire Nashville conference attendee's who are registered on Alteryx Community will receive this badge!

Please note that it can take some time post activity for Inspire badges to show up on your profile. We thank you in advance for your patience!

7 REPLIES 7
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I spy with my little eye my shiny new badge that looks absolutely fab.

Who out there is planning on collecting all of these AWESOME badges?

Thanks for getting me even more excited for Nashville, @LeahK!

Mads_new_badge.JPG

cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

I won't get them all, but I plan on getting as many as I can :) 

rag-ryx
9 - Comet

I would have loved to get them all but sadly my idea din't get selected (yet), so I won't be speaking - on stage.

However I will definitely be speaking (a lot) to everyone about how I am in love with the tool, why I can't imagine my life/career without it & more (most probably about Alteryx because why not).

And I will Definitely get all the other Badges & collect some amazing moments over the next week. Can't wait.

Best,

Raghav

dtmedico
6 - Meteoroid

I am super excited to get as many of these as I can!

For some reason I didn't get the first one :( even though I registered/posted/have a community account.

EceSimsek
7 - Meteor
Hi @LeahK,

Is there any opportunity to earn badge for Inspire Europe 2019? Actually, I have already attend Inspire Europe 2019, registered for the sessions and dowloaded the app. But I cannot see any badge opportunity on app or community? Thank you so much in advance!
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @EceSimsek!

We will be awarding an Inspire Europe attendee badge. The badge will be granted to those who attended the conference within the next month or so.

Thanks for posting on the Buzz!

EceSimsek
7 - Meteor
Hi @LeahK,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I am looking forward to earn my new badge!