Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Inspire 2019: Breakout Session Agenda

MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Drumroll please… the Inspire 2019 Agenda is live!

If you haven't yet had the chance to take a deep dive in to the Inspire website, what are you waiting for? As someone who daydreams about Inspire, I'm already planning my day-to-day and can't wait to see the amazing sessions that our speakers have in store for you.

The breakout sessions page includes the abstract for each session, along with the speaker's bio so you can fully geek out and be star struck when they take the stage. Did I mention that you can sort by day, as well as filter by track, level, and product? Everything you need is right at your fingertips. You can also check out the agenda at a glance for a quick glimpse at the day-to-day events.

From Platform Training and BUILD, to Legolytics and Tips & Tricks, check out all of the Inspire breakout sessions and comment below which sessions you're most looking forward to!

8 REPLIES 8
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Has alteryx figured out bi-location yet for its attendees? There are so many good breakout sessions that are at the same time!

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I was thinking the same thing Digan!  Next year they should do 3 days of breakouts.  I'm having trouble picking!

Greg_Murray
12 - Quasar

A beer on me (at Inspire) for whoever scrapes the agenda into an excel file. Bonus points for a dashboard showing conflicts.

Claje
14 - Magnetar

@Greg_Murray  I'll take you up on that.  Working on getting a workflow up so you can refresh this.

Greg_Murray
12 - Quasar

@Claje 

You The Real MVP Kevin Durant GIF - KevinDurant RealMvp YouTheReal GIFs

Looks like I owe you a beer. I'll find you on the app when it's up. 

ThizViz
11 - Bolide

Jesse to the rescue yet again!

@thizviz aka cbridges, Bolide
http://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2328
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Awesome @Claje!

Keep in mind that sessions will likely be moved around a bit before mid-June 😎

The website is the best place to stay up to date!

tnrdhd
6 - Meteoroid

Could you email the file to me? When I click on the link, the site is blocked by the IA software.

robyn..d.farley.civ@mail.mil