Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.
SOLVED

Inspire 2019 App?

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Will there be an Inspire 2019 App posted so we can start really planning for all the awesome sessions! :)

7 REPLIES 7
David-Carnes
12 - Quasar

The mobile app should hit Google Play and Apple on 31 May.
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Inspire-2019-Buzz/ETA-for-the-Agenda-Builder-App/m-p/413576/highlig...

Best,

David

David-Carnes
12 - Quasar

During the speaker training yesterday the Alteryx people said the mobile app will launch on Monday the 3rd.

7 - Meteor

Hi !

Where do we turn to for technical support with the app ?  I've downloaded & installed, but am being prompted for a pin that I don't recall having created.  And there does not seem to be "reset my pin" option ....

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hello!

I received an email with my pin in it. It was sent to the email that I registered with.

Greg_Murray
12 - Quasar

@8088, I used the confirmation number from my registration as the pin code and it worked for me. 

David-Carnes
12 - Quasar
I used my Confirmation Number from my registration and that got me in.

Sent from my mobile phone. I take full responsibility for all typos.
7 - Meteor

Hi Greg,

That did the trick.  I dug out my registration email, entered that as the pin and Voila !.

Thanks and maybe I'll bump into you at Inspire.

Cheers,

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!