Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.
SOLVED

Inspire 2019 App?

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Will there be an Inspire 2019 App posted so we can start really planning for all the awesome sessions! :)

7 REPLIES 7
David-Carnes
12 - Quasar

The mobile app should hit Google Play and Apple on 31 May.
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Inspire-2019-Buzz/ETA-for-the-Agenda-Builder-App/m-p/413576/highlig...

Best,

David

David-Carnes
12 - Quasar

During the speaker training yesterday the Alteryx people said the mobile app will launch on Monday the 3rd.

7 - Meteor

Hi !

Where do we turn to for technical support with the app ?  I've downloaded & installed, but am being prompted for a pin that I don't recall having created.  And there does not seem to be "reset my pin" option ....

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hello!

I received an email with my pin in it. It was sent to the email that I registered with.

Greg_Murray
12 - Quasar

@8088, I used the confirmation number from my registration as the pin code and it worked for me. 

David-Carnes
12 - Quasar
I used my Confirmation Number from my registration and that got me in.

Sent from my mobile phone. I take full responsibility for all typos.
7 - Meteor

Hi Greg,

That did the trick.  I dug out my registration email, entered that as the pin and Voila !.

Thanks and maybe I'll bump into you at Inspire.

Cheers,